Highly Flexible and Remote Manageable Fiber-Optic Networking for FTTx, ISP MAN / LAN, Enterprise and Campus
For powerful advanced fiber-optic function and cost effective solution, PLANET releases new Managed Media Converter Chassis series- MC-1610MR / MC-1610MR48 which provide 16 media converter slots and one management system in a 19”-rack chassis. The MC-1610MR series is designed for FTTx applications by ISPs, telecoms, campuses and enterprises.
The MC-1610MR series helps to easily build the FTTx installation and perfectly satisfy diverse demands. The 16 slots can be flexibly applied with PLANET Fast / Gigabit Ethernet Smart Media Converter (FST-8 / GST-7 / GST-8 series) to construct network solution of FTTH (Fiber to the Home), FTTB (Fiber to the Building) or FTTC (Fiber to the Curb) for ISPs, enterprises and campuses. The MC-1610MR series is a reliable and efficient solution for network application where distance and installation budget are highly concerned.
Diversified Central Management
The management function provided by MC-1610MR series enables network administrators to monitor Media Converter connection status and configure the Converter remotely via Web browser or locally via an RS-232 console port. Through the management interface, the entire status of the converters such as link on/off or statistics of the port will be clearly demonstrated and monitored. The MC-1610MR series is ideal for telecom and corporate applications where a number of fiber links need to be managed and controlled from a central location.
Extremely Reliable Design to ensure continuous operation
Power Redundant – The MC-1610MR series supports the optional hot-swappable Redundant Power System (RPS) to ensure continuous operation. The MC-1610MR equips with one 100~240V AC power supply unit and MC-1610MR48 equips with one DC -48V power supply unit on their standard package. To enhance the reliability, both MC-1610MR and MC-1610MR48 provide one spare power supply unit slot for optional 100~240V AC or DC -48V redundant power supply installation. The continuous power systems are specifically designed to handle the demands of high tech facilities requiring the highest power integrity available. Also, -48V DC power supply implemented makes the MC-1610MR series Media Converter Chassis as telecom level device that can be located at the electronic room.
Fiber-Optic Redundant Link - The redundancy back-up and error tolerance capability of the link can be greatly improved to guarantee the network stability. The redundant link is designed for critical networks that require fibers or copper links to rapid recover automatically, such as ISPs, telecom, hospitals, banks and enterprises. If the master converter link is down, it forwards the packet to the slave converter’s port of the backup pair.
Temperature and FAN Status Monitoring - The Managed Media Converter Chassis is equipped with temperature senor and cooling fans to ensure reliable operation. Whenever the abnormal temperature is detected or cooling fan stops service, the Managed Media Converter Chassis would display related information on the Web management interface. Therefore, it helps the administrator to efficiently manage the media conversion operation.
Flexibility and Extension
The MC-1610MR series Media Converter Chassis allows the connection of up to sixteen PLANET Smart Fast / Gigabit Ethernet Converter in one chassis. With an independent power supply on each slot of the MC-1610MR series, any converter is hot-swappable without causing an interruption to other converters. Each bay of the Media Converter Chassis can be populated with PLANET’s Smart Media Converters. The PLANET FST and GST Series Smart Media Converters provide media conversion between copper to FX, SX and LX optical model for distance from 220m and up to 120km kilometers. The flexibility allows MC-1610MR series to provide space efficient and cost-effective scalable solution even when the network scale grows.
- Orice oferta comerciala prezenta in acest magazin se refera numai la plata in momentul livrarii
- Preturile contin TVA. Fotografia afisata are caracter orientativ si poate contine accesorii ce nu sunt incluse in pachetul standard al produsului.
- Specificatiile tehnice sunt informative, in conformitate cu datele transmise de catre producatorii sau distribuitorii autorizati; ele pot fi modificate fara instiintare prealabila si nu constituie obligativitate contractuala, aceleasi conditii se aplica si pretului produsului. Toate promotiile prezente pe gsc-online.ro sunt valabile in limita stocului. Echipa GSC face toate eforturile pentru a elimina orice erori.
- Fiecare produs beneficiaza de garantia specifica data de catre producatorul sau distribuitorul autorizat in Romania. Toate marcile apartin detinatorilor legali.
- Fiecare produs din oferta cu discount beneficiaza de garantie 6 luni.
- Pretul serverelor este calculat pentru configuratia Barebone. Nu contine pretul procesoarelor, memoriilor, hard-disk-urilor sau altor componente optionale.HDD-urile se vand numai in configuratie cu serverele din oferta GSC.
- Pretul este negociabil pentru cantitati mai mari.
- Orice oferta de transport gratuit se refera numai la locatiile care exista pe lista curierului cu care avem contract.Lista o puteti consulta aici