|Cost-effective, High-performance VoIP Communication|
To build high-performance VoIP communications at a low cost, PLANET now introduces the latest member of its gateway family, the VGW-400FO enterprise-class 4-port SIP VoIP Gateway. The VGW-400FO gateway provides added flexibility during migration to Unified Communications by supporting the traditional analog devices. For example, the remote workers can dial in through a Unified VoIP Communication System just like an extension call but no long-distance call charge would occur. The VGW-400FO also allows call to be transferred to anyone at any location within the voice system, which enables the enterprise to communicate more effectively and is helpful to streamline business processes.
The VGW-400FO supports Session Initiation Protocol 2.0 (RFC 3261) for easy integration with general voice over IP system. The VGW-400FO is able to broadly interoperate with equipment provided by VoIP infrastructure providers, thus enabling them to provide their customers with better multi-media exchange services.
|Enhanced, Full-Featured Business Gateway|
The VGW-400FO is a full-featured enhanced business SIP Gateway that addresses the communication needs of the enterprises. It provides the 4-line FXO gateway with SIP protocol IP device which allows connection with 4 analog PSTN telephone lines set to make or receive VoIP call over Internet or VPN network. This device is suitable for office PABX to enable to have VoIP call without changing cabling, dial plan and extension number.
The VGW-400FO supports all kinds of SIP-based gateway features and multiple contact filter functions, such as 4 SIP trunk accounts, both IPv6 and IPv4 protocols, flexible dial plan and route plan features, and switch analog and VoIP signal to help both protocols to communicate.
|Secure, High-Quality VoIP Communication |
It can effortlessly deliver secured toll voice quality by utilizing cutting-edge 802.1p QoS (Quality of Service), 802.1Q VLAN tagging, and IP TOS (Type of Service) technology. Using voice and data VLAN can easily separate the data and voice, thus maintaining the best quality.
|Supporting Caller ID|
Both the FXS and FXO ports of the VGW-400 series support caller ID function, helping users identify calling number and verify number easily. It also helps to block anonymous call by filtering strange calls. The FXS port transmits Caller ID, while the FXO port receives Caller ID. The Caller ID interoperates with analog phones, public switched telephone networks (PSTN) and private branch exchanges (PBXs).
- Orice oferta comerciala prezenta in acest magazin se refera numai la plata in momentul livrarii
- Preturile contin TVA. Fotografia afisata are caracter orientativ si poate contine accesorii ce nu sunt incluse in pachetul standard al produsului.
- Specificatiile tehnice sunt informative, in conformitate cu datele transmise de catre producatorii sau distribuitorii autorizati; ele pot fi modificate fara instiintare prealabila si nu constituie obligativitate contractuala, aceleasi conditii se aplica si pretului produsului. Toate promotiile prezente pe gsc-online.ro sunt valabile in limita stocului. Echipa GSC face toate eforturile pentru a elimina orice erori.
- Fiecare produs beneficiaza de garantia specifica data de catre producatorul sau distribuitorul autorizat in Romania. Toate marcile apartin detinatorilor legali.
- Fiecare produs din oferta cu discount beneficiaza de garantie 6 luni.
- Pretul serverelor este calculat pentru configuratia Barebone. Nu contine pretul procesoarelor, memoriilor, hard-disk-urilor sau altor componente optionale.HDD-urile se vand numai in configuratie cu serverele din oferta GSC.
- Pretul este negociabil pentru cantitati mai mari.
- Orice oferta de transport gratuit se refera numai la locatiile care exista pe lista curierului cu care avem contract.Lista o puteti consulta aici