Switch industrial, 4 porturi Gigabit cu PoE si 2 sloturi SFP
Long Distance High Power PoE and Gigabit Data Extension Solution
The PLANET IGS-624HPT is an Industrial Gigabit 802.3at PoE+ Switch providing non-blocking wire-speed performance and great flexibility for Gigabit Ethernet extension in harsh industrial environment. It provides 4-port 10/100/1000Base-T copper with 802.3af/at PoE injector and 2 extra 100/1000Base-X SFP fiber optic interfaces delivered in an IP30 rugged strong case with redundant power system. The IGS-624HPT is well suited for applications in deploying surveillance system, and securing control and wireless service in climatically demanding environments with wide temperature range from -40 to 75 degrees C.
High Power PoE for Security and Public Service Applications
To fulfill the demand of High Power PoE for network applications, the IGS-624HPT provides 4 10/100/1000Mbps ports featuring both IEEE 802.3af and IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) that combine up to 30-watt of power output and data per port over one Cat.5E / 6 Ethernet cable. With totally 120-watt PoE output capability on the whole system, the IGS-624HPT is designed specifically to satisfy the growing demand of higher power consuming network PD (powered devices) such as PTZ (Pan, Tilt & Zoom) / Speed Dome network cameras, multi-channel (802.11a / b / g / n) outdoor wireless LAN access points and other PoE network devices by providing double PoE power, rather than the current conventional 802.3af PoE.
Intelligent LED Indicator for Real-time PoE Usage
The IGS-624HPT helps users to monitor current status of PoE power usage easily and efficiently by its advanced LED indication. Called “PoE Power Usage”, the front panel of the Industrial Gigabit PoE+ Switch has four orange LEDs indicating 30W, 60W, 90W and 120W of PoE power usage.
Convenient and Reliable Power System
To facilitate the 802.3at High Power PoE usage with the commonly used 48V DC power input in transportation and industrial-level applications, the IGS-624HPT adopts 48V DC to 52V DC power boost technology to solve power source issue which is not required for special power supplies to achieve the level of High Power PoE+ output. To enhance the operation reliability and flexibility, the IGS-624HPT is equipped with two DC power input connectors for redundant power supply installation.
High Power Budget for PoE Extension
With 30-watt PoE output capability, the IGS-624HPT can extend much longer distance by using PLANET PoE Extender for powering up the IEEE 802.3af PoE PD devices which can be installed over more than 100 meters away. By daisy-chaining multiple PLANET PoE Extenders, it offers the great flexibility of doubling, tripling or quadrupling the distance of PoE network.
Environmentally Hardened Design
The IGS-624HPT is equipped with the rugged IP30 metal case for easy deployment in heavy Industrial demanding environments. With IP30 industrial case protection, the IGS-624HPT provides a high level of immunity against electromagnetic interference and heavy electrical surges which are usually found on plant floors or in curb side traffic control cabinets. Being able to operate under the temperature range from -40 to 75 degrees C, the IGS-624HPT can be placed in almost any difficult environment. The IGS-624HPT also allows either DIN rail or wall mounting for efficient use of cabinet space.
Fiber-Optical Link Capability Extend the Range of Network Deployment
The two SFP slots are compatible with 100Base-FX or 1000Base-SX / LX / WDM through SFP (Small Form Factor Pluggable) fiber-optic transceivers. The fiber optical uplink capability guarantees the throughput to all nodes hooked into the network and the Gigabit Ethernet distance can be extended from 550 meters (Multi-Mode fiber cable) up to 10/20/30/40/50/70/120 kilometers (Single-Mode fiber or WDM fiber).
Adjustable 6-Port Switch Mode or 4 + 2 Fiber Redundant Mode
Via the built-in DIP switch, the IGS-624HPT can be configured as 6-port Ethernet switch or 4+2 fiber redundant mode. With the 6-port switch mode, the IGS-624HPT can operate in Store-and-Forward mechanism with high performance; on the other hand, when in the 4+2 fiber redundant mode, it provides rapid fiber redundancy of link for highly critical Ethernet applications. The redundant mode also supports auto-recovering function. If the destination port of a packet is link down, it will forward the packet to the other port of the backup pair.
- Orice oferta comerciala prezenta in acest magazin se refera numai la plata in momentul livrarii
- Preturile contin TVA. Fotografia afisata are caracter orientativ si poate contine accesorii ce nu sunt incluse in pachetul standard al produsului.
- Specificatiile tehnice sunt informative, in conformitate cu datele transmise de catre producatorii sau distribuitorii autorizati; ele pot fi modificate fara instiintare prealabila si nu constituie obligativitate contractuala, aceleasi conditii se aplica si pretului produsului. Toate promotiile prezente pe gsc-online.ro sunt valabile in limita stocului. Echipa GSC face toate eforturile pentru a elimina orice erori.
- Fiecare produs beneficiaza de garantia specifica data de catre producatorul sau distribuitorul autorizat in Romania. Toate marcile apartin detinatorilor legali.
- Fiecare produs din oferta cu discount beneficiaza de garantie 6 luni.
- Pretul serverelor este calculat pentru configuratia Barebone. Nu contine pretul procesoarelor, memoriilor, hard-disk-urilor sau altor componente optionale.HDD-urile se vand numai in configuratie cu serverele din oferta GSC.
- Pretul este negociabil pentru cantitati mai mari.
- Orice oferta de transport gratuit se refera numai la locatiile care exista pe lista curierului cu care avem contract.Lista o puteti consulta aici